Feb 4, 2016

Life is all about facing new challenges

Life is all about facing new challenges I read about a challenge while I saw a photo from Dyana Rain on flickr.
Her photo paid my attention because we do not see often dark skin avatars on bloggers photos.
I found interesting the challenge: I have never made a photo wearing dark skin either.
So I thought to give it a try. And yes, I really love this new look for my avatar.
Read more about the challenge at Dyana Rain´s blog


Sweater: *COCO* Mohair Sweater Beige - @ Fameshed
Pants: KITJA - Athena Jeans  grey - @ Uber
Boots: monso My Winter Boots - Brown - @ Shiny Shabby
Necklace: Empyrean Forge Arcadia Necklace gold - @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: Analog Dog 42 - light browns
Mesh head: Genesis Lab Makena 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara
Hands: Slink
Pose prop: JD & Infiniti  - All My Bags Are Packed

Decor

Stool: Aphorism Thrift shop Cushioned Stool - @ The Gacha Garden
Vases  Aphorism Thrift shop Floor Vases - @ The Gacha Garden
Basket: YS&YS European Taste - Basket 02 - @ The Gacha Garden
Rug: YS&YS European Taste - Rug 02 - @ The Gacha Garden
Backpack: ionic Traveller's backpack  brown - @ TCF
Books/map: Apple Fall Country Hall Books & Map - @ Shiny Shabby
Box: Serenity Style Lost in time box for everything - @ Shiny Shabby
Rug: Serenity Style- Lost in time rug - @ Shiny Shabby
Lamp: CONVAIR Pulley Lamp 3 - @ Shiny Shabby
Cat: (fd) Cat - 13 Standing Up - past The Arcade item
Passport: Sorgo OCDS - Passorts - past The Arcade item
Key: Sorgo OCDS Room Key F - - past The Arcade item